RVA Street Art is holding a design contest to create a Snapchat Geofilter.
Your design has the potential to be viewed by 12,000+ people during the weekend of the RVA Street Art Festival, held on April 21st - 24th at the Southern States Silos in Manchester.
Think you've got what it takes?
3. Make sure you incorporate the words: "RVA Street Art Festival" in your design.
4. Create your design based on one of the following themes:
- Children’s arts education
- Uncovering RVA's artistic talent
- Revitalizing areas of the city through the power of art
5. Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line #RVAStreetArtContest, and tell us how art affected you when you were a kid, and how it's shaped you to be the artist you are today. Submissions will be accepted through Monday, April 11th until 11:59 PM.
We will then compile all the designs in a FaceBook album and voting will begin. Points will be based on the number of Likes, Loves, and Shares your design receives.
Voting will end on 11:59 on Monday, April 18th. We will announce & contact the winner the next day. Best of luck!
The winner will receive:
- Work potentially viewed and used by 12,000+ people
- A blog interview of their work & process
- Assistance putting together a real-world case study for their portfolio (a professional explanation of how their design affected our festival).
Questions? Shoot us an email: email@example.com